What You Can Expect At Inner Bliss
The unknowns of a first experience are stressful. At Inner Bliss we want you to feel welcome and confident in your decision to practice with us. We designed a space for you that is clean, comfortable and functional. Come curious and leave feeling stronger and more whole.
We’re always prepared- even when you’re not. We offer mat and towel rental service, so even if you walk in empty handed, you’ll be ready for class. You’ll also find the latest trends in active wear, as well as other items you may need in class, available for purchase in our boutique. Our changing rooms and showers always ensure you have a place to get ready or wind down and re-fresh after class.
OUR DEDICATED TEAM
At Inner Bliss there’s always someone at the front desk to help you select a class, check in and get acquainted with the studio. Let us know what we can do to make your classes great ones.
NEW STUDENTS – HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST CLASS
- Sign-In on our schedule page before class, if you can.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your first class begins for a brief orientation.
- Bring a mat, water bottle, and towel or rent them from our studio.
- Wear light, non-restrictive clothing and arrive hydrated on an empty stomach. You should eat no sooner than 2-3 hours prior to class.
- Avoid wearing heavy perfumes and lotions that may disturb your practice, as well as others.
- Your goal for your first class will be to stay in the room for the entire 90 minute classJ.
- Be Happy to begin to know Why this Hot Yoga Practice is like no other.
- New yoga students enjoy 30 days unlimited yoga for 39.99!
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I ATTEND YOGA CLASS?
Your Yoga practice schedule depends on what results you want to achieve. For students practicing once a week, a class will give you a good work-out. Twice a week will allow you to assimilate the class and start to see some health benefits. To make profound change in your life 3-5 times a week creates a healthy lifestyle. Consistency is a key component to Yoga in order to derive the fantastic benefits it has to offer. Unless you hit a certain threshold of intensity in your practice, your body won’t change. If you want to change the structure, lose weight or improve your postures, you have to use intensity. Along with precision of alignment goes hand in hand with awareness…..Awareness of your body and breath develop control and from control comes Grace and Beauty. Even a beginner student can possess Elegance and Grace.
Practicing with total attention within your body is advanced yoga no matter how simple the posture and practicing with scattered attention is the practice of a beginner no matter how difficult the posture.
Your Instructors are here to help you along the way and are an abundant source of information and Inspiration! Don’t hesitate to ask questions. Although a yoga practice is a very personal experience, it’s helpful to get support from others as you encounter the mental, emotional and physical challenges along the way. If you encounter a lapse in your practice, don’t be afraid to return to the studio….You Will Always Be Welcome with Open Arms!
For more information please give us a call: 218-464-4941